Professional consultation rooms available in our holistic multi-disciplinary health and well-being centre – would you like to join our team?
Great location – Dale St, Brookvale -right opposite the new Warringah Medical Centre. This is the largest one on the Northern Beaches – join us and grow your business.
We are a conscious community of unique practitioners, united in our purpose to offer our expertise to clients. We facilitate health, healing and well-being, and we support each other and our clients in this journey.
We are currently looking for Holistic GP, Massage Therapists, Bodyworkers, TCM practitoner / Acupuncturist, Psychologist, Counselors, Homeopath, Osteopath, Physiotherapist, OT, or other allied health.
There are many reasons why you would want to join us; I find many practitioners are looking for a professional centre, with like minded people, and the independence of running their own business.
We help you market your business with:
- monthly newsletters
- hosting FREE events /workshops
- networking opportunities
- cross referrals
- in-house advertising
- on-line exposure on multiple websites
- business support & marketing meetings -gain access to free information and learn from our experience
we support you to help you grow your business
That’s what we specialize in -we run the Lotus Centre differently to most other therapy centres. We offer flexible rental options and support for your business without controlling it. Choose from independent room rental or full reception and booking facilities. Heather is a former RN with over 25 years professional experience in the health industry. Heather has been in the natural health business for over 13 years, and the Lotus Centre has been operational for over 7 years, and growing every year. Want to join our community of practitioners?
You keep your own identity within our professional clinic
- You charge the rates you want
- You keep control of your diary, and we refer clients to you
- You keep your own customers and those we refer to you
- You keep your business name and identity
- Professional image and our well established name
- Support from peers and team environment
The Lotus Centre has provided all I have needed to run a successful Herbal Medicine practice since joining Heather over 5 years ago. The large, beautiful rooms provide a pleasant healing environment for all my patients.
Heather provides all practitioners marketing opportunities, encourages cross practitioner support and business building ideas. I run my own business, but enjoy being a part of a supportive team environment. Linda Krick Medical Herbalist
Be part of a Professional Centre
- Professional therapy centre image for your business
- Telephone answering service and booking service
- HICAPS and Medicare instant rebate system paid directly to you daily
- Comfortable professional office, with free wireless internet access and connection to printer/fax available for your use
- Large furnished practitioner rooms with natural light, desk, chairs massage table, A/C, ipod doc/CD player etc
- Be part of our community with a team of professional practitioners with various modalities
- Reception staff and comfortable waiting area
- Great location in a busy suburban area
- Over 13 yrs established business 7 yrs in the area with reputation in the local community
- Your own profile page on the clinic’s website, links to your website
- Inclusion in e-newsletters to Lotus Centre database of more than 1,000 local clients
- FREE events no charge for hosting monthly mini workshops / talks
- Facebook advertising
- Natural Therapy Pages / Think Local advertising / Meetup
- Centre promotion Open Days and Mini Expo’s
- Marketing support and encouragement for implementing your own initiatives
All this and yet still a great price and flexible terms
- Flexible rental terms
- Low cost (from $57 per day) and great value
- Large air conditioned rooms with plenty of natural light
- Furnished or unfurnished
- Plenty of FREE untimed off and on street parking
We are looking for practitioners who are:
- Motivated and 100% committed to making your practice work
- Interested in sharing ideas and knowledge
- Looking to expand an existing practice or just getting started with a commitment to the future of your practice
- Fully qualified, insured, listed with health funds/or medicare and hold a current first aid certificate
What Practitioner’s say:
I have been a practitioner at the Lotus Centre since April 2014. The centre has been purpose built to create a professional atmosphere for both practitioners and clients. My clients always comment on the beautiful surrounds of my personal clinic space as well as the centre’s lovely reception area.
Vivianne Elliott Nutritionist
The Lotus Centre is a great environment to work in. You can be as involved or as independent as you want to be. The atmosphere is professional and friendly and Heather works hard to support us all in our own businesses. Clients like the rooms; they are airy and light and are decorated appropriately to convey professionalism and friendliness. Monthly meetings enable us to get together if available and we can read minutes if not, so we can choose to be as much a part of the team as we like. I feel respected and valued as a practitioner.
Maxine Rosenfeild Counsellor and Professional Supervisor – 5 years at the Lotus Centre
If you are interested come and visit or speak with Heather on 80076380
The Lotus Centre is close to Manly, Balgowlah, Seaforth, Manly Vale, Fairlight, Alambie, Frenchs Forest, Dee Why, Brookvale and the northern beaches area